- Sriracha, I've got plenty, so this is for my brother-in-law.
- I never know what brand of coconut milk to buy, so I buy a variety! This is for a lovely Brazilian chicken recipe I've been making recently.
- I'm SO pleased to find this brand of pickled Jalapenos at Raja Stores, it's one of my favourites, and a store cupboard essential.
- This paste is called 'Mr Naga', which was reason enough to buy it. I'm hoping it's not as brutal as the other Naga product I bought at Raja, which nearly did me in.
- I LOVE Aunt May's Bajan pepper sauce, I can't really describe it really well, but it's great on a rice stir-fry.
- Minced ginger - I only picked this up because I'm fed up of scraping my knuckles when grating ginger.
- I picked up some tortillas, although I was hoping to find some a LOT larger. It's a constant bugbear of mine that in the UK it's impossible to buy anything other than silly little tiny tortillas, they're CRAP for making burritos!
Wednesday, 20 August 2014
I went to Raja Stores in Ipswich and I bought...
On of my favourites sources (sic) for chilli sauces is Raja Stores in Ipswich. Here's my little haul from today's visit:
Lets go at this left to right: